We have just recently released the next minor upgrade of Evetro's web application!
What is New?
- Minimum viable mobile version of Evetro: Supports iOS, Android and Windows Phone 10
- Organizations: Bundle your ompany users together under a common label
- Members of an organization can view the name of the organization and the other users who also are members of it
- Administrators of an organization may invite non-members, edit the organization's contact information (which is not to be displayed in the app) or delete the organization (but not its members!)
- From the API, each user may only query information about the one organization they are a member of
- You may be a member of at most one organization at any point of time
- Team Insight: You may now view more information about each of your notes by clicking on them
- Control Panel: Divided the Control panel elements into separate pages for a cleaner view
- Create Retro: Voting is now disabled for the Timeline activity
- Team Control Panel: Upon selecting a new current team, its data in the view will be rereshed automatically
- Action List: A deleted note connected to an action will not be displayed as an empty text box
- Team Control Panel: The text cursor will no longer automatically jump/defocus in the Team Name text field
- API Docs: The documentation page for our data API has been restyled to a table based format, which looks fine in Chrome and Mozilla FF, but rather wonky in Microsoft Edge - its style sheet shall be improved on in the near future
- Terms and Conditions: We have recently published the terms every user of Evetro's API and web application will implicitly assent to as of the day of this posting, you may read it on this page; please give it a read. A link to the terms is also available on the Control Panel page inside the application.